Final Week of Semester One

I took out my classmates to Bunratty yesterday (It didn't rain once out there!). Before going there, I came up with questions for the visit relating to the information they received, the use of their mobile phone, and what they hoped to achieve on their visit. I asked them questions in the Folkpark and after. I recorded these, and plan to transcribe this over the weekend.
With this information, and information from another trip out to the Folkpark I will start working on scenarios of some visitors. I will also be designing a paper prototype soon.
I'm having problems with the ARToolkit. I updated to Snow Leopard and now the toolkit won't run on my laptop. I haven't found any solutions online yet. Marc recommended that I look at other Augmented Reality development tools. I'm investigating the Layar API, Wikitude and looking up other options. So far, I've found FLARToolkit. I haven't started working with any of these yet. I have to learn how to user Terminal properly, as well as the different development methods with the API's. This will take some time.
Right now, I am working on my Interim Report. The deadline is 21st December, but I hope to have it done by the end of this week so I can focus on studying for exams which start on the 14th December.


Goals of Your Visit

0 comments:

Post a Comment