Time to Update!

I got my Interim Report finished well before exams. I did the annotated bibliography and moved on to what I have done so far in my FYP. This blog came in very handy for it! 
In it I discussed the methodology (empirical research and iterative design), and the overview of my completed work - benefits of mobile aids, the available platforms, designing for a mobile phone and my conclusions from my field work at Bunratty Folk Park. I discussed what I hoped to do in the future.
Then came exam time, and I focused on studying and getting on to Christmas holidays! Over the past few weeks I have been trying to get my head around setting up the Android Developer with Layar API and Wikitude API. The Android Developer's have a great community and tutorials. I would love to try and develop Layar or Wikitude for the iPhone, but Layar has recently been pulled from the App Store due to crashes. It is due to be re-released soon but I want to get in to developing as soon as possible. While the Wikitude iPhone community doesn't seem as strong as their Android community.

0 comments:

Post a Comment