Update

Week 6 of college, I've begun to look at design and the steps necessary for good Human Centered design.
I was focusing a lot on the technical side so I'm backing up in to my design roots again, HCI and Interactive Design. Along with that over the past couple of weeks, I've been reading papers on Open Air Museums, Context Aware Devices in Museums/Open Air Museums. I plan on writing up some notes on the relevance of these on Sunday.


I have most of the presentation to show my progress so far and what I hope to achieve, I'm doing up a plan of action and a timeline with that. I will have this done by the beginning of next week. I must get the steps necessary and figure out what dates will  be good to head out to Bunratty Folkpark once I'm allowed head out. I'll be doing observing, and group work out there to start with. 


Downloaded 3 AR iPhone apps to my phone over the past week. It really has the potential to be a great technology if it's designed and implemented right. Looking forward to see what all the developers do with it in the future. Hopefully my media will be good enough too.

0 comments:

Post a Comment